Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Wednesday December 28, 2022 Blooms

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday December 28, 2022

It was so taxing yesterday that I slept in and forewent the walk for today.  Vanessa did come by last evening and we did another message to Expedia to cancel and return my money because I had to refund her her cash...  What a terrible day it was stressing over that ridiculous flight...  My probbably accurate guess is that Expedia had skeleton support staff only over the holidays and expected travelers to wait 48-72 hours for any real responses...

The good result of the big rain (the lake has already disappeared) is that the trees and flowers gots a good drink and the yard is blooming everywhere.  Such a variety of gorgeous flowers.  I am anxious to see the Aloe in bloom soon.

I decided to make smoked bacon and sunnyside-up eggs, along with the Bimbo Artisano bread, and the meal was heaven....  Cristina did not eat one of the bread that I had prepared her, so I added a mixture of peanut butter and corn syrup (bought in Canada) and had a sweet dessert.

Cristina went into Tulua again with her friend Angela.

I played a little more with the new microscope and will get better at the focusing.  I am toying with the idea of using it outside, but it is run by USB, so I would need to use the laptop...   Hmmm...  Flower petals should be interesting???

I have been binging on the Junior Hockey Championships games and am so disappointed in Canada's first game.  I would have pulled the goalie after the first 3 goals...  They are not out of the hunt yet, but need to find a better game plan.  Any hockey afficionado will note the lack of any backdoor tip-ins....  Nuff said.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 










Aloe plant to bloom?

Rio is still chasing bird shadows

Nene looks disgusted

Yummy dessert

Part of a QR code

Small writing on the box

My watch...