Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sunday December 18, 2022 Harry+Coco

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday December 18, 2022

It did rain last night but barely enough to wet the ground despite thunder.  I expected more overnight and was going to forego the walk but relented to walk at 4:30am, doing our best to avoid the barkers.  High cloud obscured the sky.

At 7:30 I got up again to rush through chores to watch the World Cup final between Argentina and France.  2-0 Argentina at the half and it did not look good as they controlled all the play and France barely had a shot.  But Mbappe came through in the 2nd half for France to tie it 2-2 and send the game to overtime.

Cristina was waiting for me to drive her and Sofia to Tulua for a dog adoption event (who was the brain that picked today???) but the once-in-4-years event takes precedence over everything for those hours.  They went by cab.

Then Mbappe tied the game at 3-3 in overtime to send it to penalty shots where Argentina won easily.  Congrats to Messi and the crew.  I have so many comments to make about everything to do with World Cup but just won't, here.....

The two dogs we are fostering are behaving, but one of them likes to crap at the entrance to the second bedroom.  It is probably the second one, the smaller puppy that I have now called Harry for obvious reasons.  Coco is the old guy.  I believe they are both supposed to be gone Tuesday?  We are doing this as a favor to Claudia.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

This is Harry

We need to find him a Meghan

He follows me everywhere, need attention.

Princesa is one of our matriarchs.

Poor Coco has had atough life it seems

He is under repair.