Thursday, December 8, 2022

Thursday December 8, 2022 Dogs Lie

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday December 8, 2022

We had a partly hidden full moon to guide our walk this morning which was tamer than usual.   The light rain last evening did not affect much except the vigil at the cemetery for Cristina with the candles.

When we got up later, and after chores, I slipped out with NeNe as my guide dog to get some money.  It is the Immaculate Conception holiday here so my usual outlet was closed.  Thankfully the Bancolombia cash machine at the park was spitting out cash.

I had Cristina run to the the fried chicken place to get me enough to last a couple of days, sharing with the dogs.   $4 USD worth should last for 3 lunches.  The USD has not yet hit 5,000 pesos as predicted, but not far off at 4,821 right now.

Then the dogs were all napping as I took photos of the majority to the tune of "Let Sleeping Dogs Lie"...  They are really such good dogs, except when a cat is walking our wall, as just happened.  The one neighbour across the the road with 2 dogs and "That Darn Cat" moved away a few months ago, so the catwalk has been thankfully quiet.

Cristina grabbed 3 of my fish and went into Tulua to give them to, and visit with, her friend Omaira.  That left me with peace and quiet to work on more photos.  Interruptions are not good when we are in deep concentration.

Time for my daily salad....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Buddy will get clipped soon.

Rio is learning to be a very good dog

A clip soon for Princesa too

My faithful Turi

Tiny Grigi

Tinier Dary

Our newest Nino

Our oldest Nala

NeNe is due for a clip too