Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Wednesday December 14, 2022 Semis

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday December 14, 2022

We had the same kind of morning as yesterday and followed the same route.  Then I set the alarm to get up again at 6:45am to take the 3 poodle-type fur babies to get clipped, and Rocas to get washed because she has oily fur which has an odour.  They were done by 1pm and I went to retrieve my lovely Princesa and Rocas, and handsome NeNe and Buddy.  In between, I had another long nap before a typical South American lunch of beans and egg.

Roger was also having bank card problems of a different sort, waiting for a new bank card to arriv, so I had to lend him some money to tide him over,.. nothing drastic...

My Nikon is still occasionally balking...  I wonder if the shutter needs to be cleaned like the Lumix did....

At 2pm I was glued to the TV and the IPTV actually cooperated well throughout the semi-final game between France and Morocco.  Being of French descent made the support of France mandatory, which I had to point out to a French-Canadian friend named CJ Pelletier in Cuenca....  France won nicely 2-0 against an unlucky, but spirited, Moroccan team and will face Messi and the Argentines on Sunday at 10am our time.  Go France Go, and repeat as champions....!!!!!

CIBC has thrown me a bone that changing IP address by unplugging the router just might work....  I will have to try that...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Sweet Nino

Gorgeous Grigi

Negrita, Grigi, Rio and Nino

Rio, Grigi and Nino

Rio

A typical lunch plate here

New royalty Rocas!

She smells nice

Princesa clipped

Love her new look

Nene clipped

He is so much freer

Buddy is so handsome

Still the aloof ladykiller

France 1-0

Nice goal

French President Macron

Both goals similar, opposite sides

Both coaches and French star Giroud