Saturday, December 10, 2022

Saturday December 10, 2022 Ups+Downs

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday December 10, 2022

Roger came over last night and I showed him how to download movies on his own.  He brought a 1 TB external harddrive so I gave him a lot of movies to watch.  Then we sat back and watched the extremely quirky "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean".   I didn't remember any of it because it is truly forgettable for decent plot.  He also gave me an amazing shot of the Christmassy house here taken with his phone..

It was cloudy this morning with the almost full moon peeking through strongly.  We walked down to where the horses are usually penned and saw the chestnut mare and filly, but no Handsome or Whitey today.  The barking dogs were a real nuisance.

I had to skip my photo chores as we ran into Exito at LA14 for 9am opening to grab my veggies and be home in time to watch Portugal lose to Morocco...  That was a very good game and I was pleased with the outcome.  I think Portugal was confused, thinking they were in the Olympic diving competition.  Good riddance to the actors.  I feel so sorry for the referees having to deal with these spoiled children and their ridiculous gestures, etc.  Soccer overall needs a good enema.

Then I watched a batch of Curling from Ontario, squeezed in lunch, before watching France and England go at it.  I was hoping they would be in the final together, but this was a great quarter-final match.  The ace from England missed a second golden penalty shot opportunity and France walked away with the 2-1 victory.  I picked France to repeat as champions from the beginning....  

I went to go back to watch more curling and encountered this nonsense:

We lost all channels on all the TVs.    I contacted Carlos from Servinet who said it was a universal outage of some sort.  He just messaged me that all should be OK again.  We shall see later.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Awesome shot from Roger

Filly

Filly


Peach Rose

Peach Rosebud

Opening nicely!