Monday, December 5, 2022

Monday December 5, 2022 Battle

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday December 5, 2022

It was sprinkling steadily as we walked, after an obvious overnight rain and a lot of watre on the streets.  The barking dogs are becoming an unwelcome ritual and we cut the walk shot after all had done their business.

Then I slept in nicely only to to finde we were, once more, without water all day. That too is getting tiresome.

Tom and a rival were battling at the feeders and Tom was chirping steadily to ward off others from his territory.  They move so fast it is impossible to get a clear photo or movie.  Tom has a displaced feather on his upper chest, no doubt from said battles.  It is also odd to me how they can look so fat and squat while seated, but skinny and sleek while flying...  It is like they are different birds...

I watched Croatia beat Japan in an overtime shootout, then Brazil took out South Korea 4-1.  I missed 2 of the goals because of stupid buffering.   Grrrrrrrrrr

Tonight I hope to watch my Oilers play the Capitals in their only regular season meeting this year.  Wish me luck.

Roger just came by with some chicken hearts for me to keep for our next fishing trip scheduled for Wednesday morning.  We have to make hay while the kids are out of school.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Tom Thumb looks chunky here

Note the feather out of place

He didn't mind me watching

Tom and the rival

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

Croatia ties their game, goes to overtime.