Saturday, December 3, 2022

Saturday December 3, 2022 Fish

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday December 3, 2022

I heard back from CIBC last night about a possible temporary workaround to access my Global Money Transfer option in Online banking.  Changing my phone to a wi-fi hotspot and shutting off my wifi temporarily allowed me to finally access the option after several tries.  At least we can survive a while longer with the transfers I managed.

It was cloudy, warm, and starless as we walked this morning and those barking housedogs were all active. 

After I got up again, I heard some scraping out back, over the wall, so Turi and I took a short walk around the block to see what was happening in that big open lot.  The owner got 3 more loads of gravel dumped in his low lake spot.  As we rounded the corner to come home, I was amazed at the clarity of the daytime moon!

I watched more soccer from the round of 16 and there were no real surprised there, Netherlands knocking out the USA 3-1 and Argentina taking out Australia 2-1.  It is a lot nicer having only 2 games in one day.  The 2 games tomorrow should be excellent!

I think the name of the fish we caught, and kept, yesterday was bocachico based on internet photos I looked up.  Anyway, Cristina loves them, (we were promised they were good eating) and has already made herself 2 meals of them, and she is not sharing.

I finally got her ex Carlos to come over to receive the gifts I got him, only to find out that Cristina had already told him what I bought.  I was not at all happy with her ruining my surprise.  I got him a new toolbag, since his has certainly seen better days, and a magnetic wristband for holding nails and screws and small tools.  He seemed quite pleased.

I talked to some family today and it is so good to know that everyone is coping well.  I count my blessings that I only have to put up with a little pain daily.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Handheld, almost midday... Not bad..

Another

Neighbour's mess

Tea rosebud

Peach rosebuds

More homegrown oranges

NeNe needs another clipping... soon!