Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sunday December 11, 2022 Oldies

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday December 11, 2022

We had the same cloud and moon today for a nice, quieter walk.  I am so fortunate to have such great 4 companions to get some exercise.

I did chores late because I had to run Cristina in to Adiela's to cook lunch for Miguel and Ana Julia because Adiela was busy at Zoonosis doing construction with Carlos.  I really don't mind cooking my own lunch, my way....

So I got to watch the Canadian Women's Curling Final and it was a beauty, going to the extra end between two Canadian teams.  My Fave came out on top with a great "last shot wins".  I will soon watch the Men's final between Scotland and Italy.  Our fave team from Alberta got knocked out last night.

Sirens heralded another parade in front of our door so I was ready with the Nikon which had been giving me grief (not focussing) for a couple of days but a quick uncouple, blow, and recouple worked.  There are a lot of old cars restored around here too, so we were treated to a lots of Jeeps and VW Bugs amongst others.  I think that I liked the '57 Fairlane 500 and the '72? Dodge Demon the best..

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

The newly mowed yard

Old Flivver

Jeep

Dodge Demon

Studebaker or Hudson?

Chevy

Sweet Ford

????? Toy

3-wheel Custom

'57 Ford Fairlane 500

Yes, they sell Coke in Colombia

Bug

Bug

Bug

Bug

Bug

9-passenger Jeep

Very mean Jeep

Towed by this Jeep

Last Jeep