Sunday, December 25, 2022

Xmas day December 25, 2022 Christmas

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Xmas day December 25, 2022

I threw my back out yesterday somehow so I barely survived the night with 2 ibuprofen plus 2 tylenol.  I was feeling better until I tried to exercise this morning and I quickly got a "don't do that" from my body so we skipped a walk today.

I did not upload photos today because I had nothing really appropriate.  Instead I watched some curling, UFC, women's hockey (Canada 3-USA 2), tennis, and a biography on bad boy Bob Probert.  Tomorrow, I look forward to watching the World Junior Hockey Championships.

Cristina went to spend time at the cemetery as this is a most difficult day for her and Carlos (who happened to be there too) and the reason we don't celebrate Christmas...  I went with the 4 co-pilots for a few minutes there to pay my respects and then made a little tour across town with the Nikon.  You will see below 2 bad shots of a bird in a field.  Merlin could not identify it.....

Of course, all families get together over the holidays and I am slightly jealous but happy for everyone else.  We have exchanged many messages with many friends and family around the globe.  MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

Hugs to everyone

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Merry Christmas Christian

Christmas is not Christmas here without you

The view

Corn fields to the coastal cordillera

I thought this might be a Caracara

Cattle country needs shade

Cows and Egrets are buddies




Not a Caracara...  Anybody????