Monday, December 26, 2022

Monday December 26, 2022 Helpful

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday December 26, 2022

It is truly sad that I have no excuse other than a tricky back to not go walking, but 2 of the dogs were not there in the bedroom, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I was up at 6, showered etc, but went back to bed until 8.  Then I did chores to be able to watch some World Championship Junior Hockey at 11.  It was Switzerland against Finland and it was a little boring so I was happy to be interrupted.  3-2 for the Swiss.  Then Sweden bombed Austria 11-0.  USA is playing Latvia now, so I will go watch shortly.  Canada vs the Czechs at 6:30 will be my go-to game for sure.

Since my delivery from China has not arrived in the allotted 3 months, the seller has asked if he could send a replacement expedited for 15-18 days instead of a refund...  I said OK...  So now I may get 2 sets of magnetic bracelets...

The Amazon delivery gal came to the door with 3 more packages, 2 of clothing for Cristina, and one little microscope that I bought just to make the $35 to get free shipping.  Photos below.  I am sure that I will get better with practice.

Wolf and Fabiola's niece, the deaf Vanessa, came over for help booking a one-way ticket from Cali to Pasto.  She doesn't have the tools, computer or debit card to do a booking right, so I helped her.  It took a while, and we were stymied by Expedia to pick her seat assignment because Latam had not issued the ticket yet.  If she can't figure out how to pick her seat when she gets the ticket email, she may return tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Small, and tough to keep steady..

Enlargement of their test plastic strip

Tip of my finger

Thumbnail