Thursday, December 22, 2022

Thursday December 22, 2022 Concert

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday December 22, 2022

Again, not enough dogs in the bedroom = no walk...  Ignore me and I will ignore you...

Amazon shipping said that I should receive my 300 laminating sheets by 8pm (5 minutes ago) so, when the doorbell rang this afternoon, that is what I was expecting, but the size of the box said NO, it was something else...  It turned out to be the Ninja Blender that was not scheduled to arrive for another week!!

I was still trying to get Amazon Shopping to work on my cel to show the status of my orders to no avail, despite talking to 3 different East Indians in their call center, and deleting and re-installing the app another 5 times....

I worked on photos from April of this year for most of the day.

Cristina went into Tulua with a friend for the afternoon and evening.

Roger called around 3:30pm that he was at the park and that they were still setting up for the Christmas concert.   I changed clothes, grabbed the Nikon and the monopod, and went and sat in the front row with him.  Nothing started for another good 1/2 hour...  Johan came later.  Participants in the concert were Johan's sister, Camila (the great fisherman), and Roger's new girlfriend Sandra, and her daughter Angelika.

When their perfomances were over, I slipped down to Hamburgo for the bacon cheeseburger and onion rings for under $4.50 USD.

I returned to the concert, took the last couple of shots, and Roger said I had taken all what he wanted, so I headed home and this is the result....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Surprise arrival

Camila is in the center (see arrow)


She is so cute

and kind

and a sweetheart

Everybody was excited to see an iguana above

Camila is on the right

She sings, plays guitar and violin

She is a prodigy of Roger's

Talented kid

her daughter Angelika

Sandra and

Sandra is very nice

and talented

Angelika is very pretty

A music ensemble

I think they called her Lina

A shot behind me (see my ear?)

A booth for photos with ???