Friday, December 16, 2022

Friday December 16, 2022 Harry/Meghan

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday December 16, 2022

Well, the final 3 episodes of Harry & Meghan did not hold any blockbusters other than the Royal Family using the tabloid media to discredit those who attack them.  Obvious leaks by Grandad and Brother were a bad shock.  And I noted that "The Telegraph" led the way on Yahoo news on being negative, still in attack mode.  I am still in total sympathy and support of Harry and Meghan.  They have won one major lawsuit against a tabloid and I wish them well in going after the rest of those sleazy turds.  Relinquishing the Sussex titles should give them relief if they decide to follow through.  Nobody needs the ridiculousness of the Royal Family (even if we are supposedly related to Camilla, Queen Consort).

We took a shorter late walk this morning on a different route under the same sky as the last few days and visited the mare, filly and Whitey.

I was panicking a little when I saw that my last 6-month check on Lizzie was June 17th.  Luckily I was able to make an appointment for tomorrow morning.

Cristina somehow thought that our computer guys in Tulua would give a second opinion on 2 broken cel phones, so our trip there was for nought.  We had the 4 co-pilots and made a stop at D-Uno for milk and snacks, and then at Nativa's for diapers.

I shared a lot of leftover fried chicken, under $3USD for 2 days' worth, with all the dogs for lunch.  I always spoil them a little at lunch and in the evening with my snacks or popcorn.

Then I got playing on Amazon and ordered more stuff (like a new external hard drive).  Then Cristina wanted "stuff" too, so we made another order of clothing for her.  Now we are waiting for 5 packages before New Year's, 4 from Amazon and a slow-boat from China order through eBay for more magnetic bracelets.  I sure take advantage of the Amazon free shipping over $35 on selected items, and, they are so fast that I am not interested in spending another $139 USD per year for Amazon Prime... We don't need their movies or music.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Some bad shots of Tom Thumb