Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sunday December 4, 2022 Hmmmm Updated

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday December 4, 2022

I did not rise until late this morning, negating our usual walk.  Sometimes we just need to recharge the batteries since we have virtually quit napping in a different time routine.

I did chores until it was time to watch France dispatch Poland to the sidelines at 10am.  France won by 3-1 based on 2 goals and 1 assist from Mbappe who is exciting to watch.  He also plays on my new favourite team Paris Saint-Germain with Messi and Neymar Jr.

Cristina needed to be driven into Tulua to buy shampoos from her friend Martica (and I bought some for me) before stopping at La Herradura to meet with her mother to celebrate her Birthday.  It was raining nicely so Lizzie got a much-needed wash.  The 4 standard co-pilots are so darn good, and they appreciate the outing.

I got back late to watch England take out Senegal and their witch-doctor coach 3-0.  Senegal played well and deserved a much better score.  England now will meet France 10th of December, 2pm EST.  That is a game I will not miss.

Had a nice chat with another 2 family members today.  It is always nice to get caught up on news from home.

Updated:  Roger wanted me to take photos of him, and the kids he helps look after, in front of a brightly decorated house about 4 blocks from here at 7pm.   But the little girl was sick, so we just met there to take some test shots.  I used my 4-star filter on the first 11 shots and I am not upset with the results.  The house is owned by a couple who are lawyers and I really don't expect to find a better-decorated house in this area...  Merry Christmas!

Yesm that is Johan again being the model.

We will definitely need more light fo the faces.











Merry Christmas, ho, ho, ho.





 

 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Probably keeping Nino..

NeNe is such a funny character, won't miss a car ride

Next Nala will be sucking her thumb!

Mbappe had a great game

He set up the first goal, and added 2 more

Senegal played better than the 3-0 score indicates.