Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Tuesday December 6, 2022 Amazon

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday December 6, 2022

I wasn't going to walk this morning, not sleeping the greatest, but decided on a quick simple route after 6am as the sun rose.  That was a mistake...  Way too many people about, and too many dogs.  I was glad to get home and lay down for another couple of hours.

After chores, I watched a little World Cup with Spain and Morocco, 1-0 Morocco in overtime penaly shootout when Spain never scored once....  Sad...

Then we made a quick trip to D-Uno for a lot of supplies, forgot some,.. and spent $70 USD.

Lorena then came by and cooked a fish soup, "sancocho", and we had a meal with the fish that I had caught.  Tasty fish, but a lot of bones...

Then Cristina decided that we should buy a second set of knee braces for Victor Hugo on Amazon for when the other needs washing...  Apparently the knee braces are a great help and he likes them.  The braces had free shipping if I bought something else applicable to that promo over $20.  We looked at 9 pages of footwear but Cristina could not find what she wanted.  As far as I could figure, her size is equivalent to a 6.5.  So I shopped some more and found a compact portable microscope that can capture stills, so that could be interesting in the yard....  And I decided to get a 5th Generation Echo Dot Alexa....  I guess I will have to figure out how to use it decently.... and eventually ge a few peripherals....

Then the fun began when I tried to complete the order which would stall for some inexplicable reason.  I called Amazon Customer Service and it was answered right away.  They said to split off the Echo Dot onto a separate order because the other 2 had the free shipping, and that made it all work.  I have to admit that I love Amazon more and more, and will now avoid eBay because I have had many problems with my latest orders from China... No more.....

Portugal bombed Switzerland 6-1 in the other game today....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Tea Rose

Peach Rose

Green oranges