Friday, December 9, 2022

Friday December 9, 2022 Visitors

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday December 9, 2022

It was cloudy as we walked this morning and encountered Whitey on the loose with, I think, Handsome.  There was one party still going on. 

I rushed chores to be able to watch Croatia against Brazil and it was a barn-burner, going to overtime and penalty shots with Brazil being the disappointed team today.

Cristina went into Tulua with her friend Angela who just lost a 22 year-old brother to suicide so I was asked to make a laminated picture out of a very small photo.  Cristina said she wanted sky and stars for a background so below is the result.

I am thrilled to catch Ontario Sportsnet and am getting a Curling fix...  It has been a long while since I have been able to enjoy that sport, and always second-guessing the skips.

At 2:15pm Leonel came to cut the jungle which keeps shrinking in the shade of all the trees.  We only got 4 bags to the curb, and I remember having up to 9 previously.  It also takes a lot less time.  When he finished, he joined me to watch the end of the Argentina -Holland game which also went to overtime and penalty shots.  Messi and the Argentinians prevailed.

Carlos from Servinet called to say he would be delayed because of motorcycle troubles.  He made it here and I gave him money to get it transported home to his mechanic in Zarzal.

I am enjoying my salad and will try to order more laminating pages before hosting a movie for Roger.  He keeps giving me names of movies that he wants to see and I have to download them.  Thank the Lord for the fast speed of the fiber optic...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Handsome and Whitey

Whitey

22 years old... So sad.

Leonel at work.