Monday, December 19, 2022

Monday December 19, 2022 Echo

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday December 19, 2022

It was mismo, mismo (same, same) again for our walk today, same sky, obscure, and the same barkers.  Then I crashed again until almost 8am when one of the dogs decided to upchuck on the bed.... so I had to change all the bedding. 

There was a bit of rain again last night but only enough to wet things.  Jeepers, am I seriously wanting a deluge??  Maybe I expected more from washing Lizzie.  That usually carries so much power.

A knock at the door heralded an Amazon delivery, which turned out to be my 5th generation Alexa Echo Dot.  My daughter has one and it is quite amazing to just ask Alexa any question and get a reply in seconds.  She is now my new clock radio, alarm, and music box in the bedroom.  I think that I can make her find 630 CHED for Oiler games...  It is so sweet to just ask her to play Oldies music from the 60's and she actually finds great tunes!!  She won't work with my dumb TV though, so she is really just a novelty...  Another neat feature is to ask her to add items to a shopping list.  I am usually thinking of something we needs but forget to write it on the grocery list...

Cristina wants an engraver for metal dog tags.  I have an electric Dremel rotary tool, but few attachments, so we ordered her 2 rechargeable ones on Amazon with the necessary attachments and stencils.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Alexa is neat!

Enlarge to see ants

See the spider?

Bright bougainvillea

Plantains

Rio chasing shadows

My fierce watchdog Princesa

She can laugh too

Coco is not a pretty girl.

Poor thing had been seriously abused

Rio is still chasing shadows!

3 species of birds