Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tuesday December 20, 2022 Electronics

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday December 20, 2022

There were only 2 dogs in the bedroom so I just decided to get a sleep-in for a change.  When I did get up, I did poop patrol when there was enough light, and while it was still cool.

All Western Canada is in the deep freeze, past -40 almost everywhere,C or F, doesn't matter,.. it is bloody cold!  I truly sympathise as  I sit in +30C weather, shirtless and with a fan cooling  me down, every single day...

Finally, Carlos from Servinet came to visit and re-installed one of my wi-fi extenders.  And he had gotten the mini doorbell to work well so we re-installed mine and I let him keep the other.  I told him that I was very pleased with the higher speeds of the fiber optic internet, over the 70mbps I am paying for, and what a nice difference it was to enjoy the World Cup, with a signal shared by millions, or maybe billions, without buffering.

We went in to Tulua to take Ana Julia to get her government stipend again.  It irks me that Miguel is able to refuse to do that and I have to drive miles to his home to do it.  Then the inchworm is so frustrating as she seems to walk slower each time, literally 1cm per step, per 3 seconds today.  I seriously think that her eyesight is really poor.   I don't mind helping somewhat but it is such a totally frustrating trip.  What should take 20 minutes, takes 90...

Miguel was home so I asked if he would like to go fishing this week..  His response, ..take a guess...  "Maybe next week" ....

Then we went to Exito at LA14 for my veggies, etc and we picked up some of that lovely bread that I enjoyed at breakfast Saturday.  I hope it is stil tasty after being frozen.

We lose Coco today to be down to 14 dogs, and apparently Harry gets adopted Friday.  It doesn't appear that Adiela is ever going to advertise Nino for adoption (she will get no further favors from me either) so I am happy to keep the little guy.  He is another good playmate for Rio.

I watched the NetFlix series on Jeffrey Epstein and then the follow-up movie on Ghislaine Maxwell.  Good riddance to those horrible predators.  Maybe we have hope yet that Donald Trump will follow them to jail.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Video doorbell re-installed

Negrita

Gecko

Tom Thumb

Our 3 little guys, NeNe, Dary and Harry

They are all our smallest...