Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Wednesday October 6, 2021 Anniversary

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday October 6, 2021

The getting up for the dog walk is getting harder and harder but I refuse to give in to my laziness and the dogs really appreciate the outing.  However I am getting used to going back to bed after (today until 9:30am).

RedBubble crashed again today so naturally they got another Facebook message from me.  Even if I do about 60% of the work and try the upload early, to edit later, it is still a lot of wasted time.  It doesn't bother me as much to miss them for a day or two.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY #6 to my lovely and crazy wife.  I gave her the option to do whatever she liked today (within reason) and we decided to splurge today at one of the fanciest and best reataurants in Tulua, Yerbabuena.   They sre slow, but the food is always worth the wait, and the extra money.

Cristina had a fish dish while I jumped on the opportunity to have Filet Mignon.  Frankly, it was one of the best and most tender filets I have ever had.  Adding my Montreal Steak Spice just put me in anniversary heaven.  

We took her mom, Ana Julia, on a small outing to get her monthly Government allowance.  That is always a bit of a chore because a turtle definitely moves faster, but she is a sweet old gal and we love her.

Then Cristina wanted to go for a drive so we opted to go again to La Marina, always a picturesque drive in the central cordillera with awesome green views, dramatic skies, cattle and wildlife.  La Marina itself was pretty sleepy today with

Cristina got a call that Claudia had been notified by a neighbour that Negrita had somehow managed to get loose when we had exited the house and we had not seen her.  We definitely need eyes in the back of our heads here.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Happy 6th

Classy restaurant Yerbabuena

Flower on the table

Fish dish

Filet Mignon was superb

The rest are on the drive to La Marina