Saturday, October 16, 2021

Saturday October 16, 2021 Medicine

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday October 16, 2021

There was a heavy rain overnight and this morning, so I just slept in.

RedBubble actually behaved properly this morning so I got both photos uploaded without problem.

We drove into Tulua to deliver our plantains to Adiela.  Why?  I don't know, except she is an excellent cook and will use them well.

We stopped at Ceneyda (proper spelling)and Berthold's German restaurant for lunch.   We had the curried bratwurst (I had 2 orders, ...way too much) and coffee.  Wolf also happened to be there.

Berthold was cooking some beef in this oil-less fryer that we keep seeing for sale, so I asked him about it.  Essentially it is a high heat convection oven (broiler) and he swears it is awesome for French fries.  I don't know that we really need such a machine.

I also called David to check on him and to see if he wanted anything from Berthold's.  He didn't need anything, and Alex was there to help him move everything basically into his dining/living room area because mobility is now a major issue.  He has really been struggling this past month.  Sadly his time on this earth is short.

On returning to Andalucia, we went on a search to vet offices to find medicine for Zorra, Nina, NeNe and Rocas who are coughing strongly with minor vomiting.  Cristina says it has to do with the time of year (pollen??)...  We couldn't find any anywhere here and I refused to trot back to the other side of Tulua.  We are presently attempting to get the Huellas vet to order it in for us...

Aram called from Tennessee, where he is about to go for his Driver's licence, with some queries about sample questions.  Then his plan is to move to Kentucky and apply for a course to become a State Trooper!  Liliana and Jireh are with him and Liliana will apply at an Army hospital while Jireh goes to a Christian school.  I hope that things work out well for them.

We are expecting niece Ana to show up for this holiday weekend.  She is en route.  She and Cristina plan to go spend the day tomorrow at Lago Colima while I entertain Leonel to cut down the jungle.

I enjoyed the Netflix series Young Wallander which is wide open for a second season now.  Then I started on Selena, which I am enjoying as a diversion from cops, mystery and drugs.  She is really portrayed as a saintly child with immense talent and devoted to her family.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards, just as I was about to brag that I had finally found a working system, lol).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Tom Thumb








Trying to catch 3 spiders, caught 4

My double bratwursts at Berthold's

Foliage at Berthold's

Fryer without oil

Hibiscus bush across from Adiela's

One of our new rosebushes