Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Tuesday October 5, 2021 Roses

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday October 5, 2021

Jeepers, I slept in until 5:10am and it would have been much longer had I not glanced at the clock.  So we had our walk and then I crashed again until almost 9am.

RedBubble cost me a bunch of wasted time again this morning so I gave them another blast on FaceBook Messenger.  I have so much time invested in that site that I should be an owner by now....

I needed to transfer money from my bank, which is usually dead simple now, but it made me re-input the Bank details here, which was strange.  We'll see in a couple of days if it worked properly.

So we planted the roses that I had bought Sunday and hope they are prolific like the multi-coloured bush.  Soon we hope to have a lot of nice colours to show off.

I slipped out to pay my cel phone bill and get some cash, then I returned to get Cristina and we went in Lizzie to D-Uno to stock on dog treats, milk, hamburger meat and ribs, and more.  We got a lot of stuff for under $50 USD.

Then we made a quick visit to the cemetery.  Cristina said that they might be moving Christian to a mausoleum in a nice Franciscan church in Tulua.  I just looked it up and it appears to be a nice brick church near the hospital and our vet's office.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

White and red rosebush

Blooming

And another

Another colour combo, many buds

Golden Silk Spider