Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday October 18, 2021 Holiday

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday October 18, 2021

Today is a holiday, but even Cristina has no idea what it is for.

Negrita decided to entertain us again from the deep back yard with her barking at 1:30am.  I just called at her a couple of times and she eventually quit.

Because Ana has been sleeping here the last 2 nights, I did not want to wake her when I normally leave with 3-4 dogs at 4:30am.  The dogs will definitely resume the routine tomorrow.

Still having problems with RedBubble.  It is getting that I don't really care if they don't get my uploads, it is a bigger loss to them, but soon I may just figure out that I really don't need their aggravation any longer.

Cristina went in for lunch at Adiela's with Ana and actually returned at a decent hour for once.

While she was gone, I downloaded the movie Selena, starring Jennifer Lopez for viewing once I finish the series on NetFlix.  I also downloaded the first episode of season 3 of Succession.  I was hoping to find the entire Season 3, but no such luck.

We have 3-5 dogs with intermittent dry cough and minor vomiting that is supposedly from the season (spring here).  The medication we have seems to have helped a couple of them but we will need to go to Tulua to get better medicine tomorrow if it did not get delivered to Huellas.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Grigi relaxing in the jungle

New rose is doing well.

Saffron Finch

Grigi hiding in the jungle

I just love her wild colouring

An arboreal parasite plant