Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thursday October 7, 2021 Clipping

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday October 7, 2021

The rain we had last night was just what the doctor ordered for all our plants outside, especially the new roses which seem to be doing very well.

The money transfer from my bank only took 1 day this time!  That is pretty incredible.  We take a bit of a hit on the rate of exchange but there are no fees involved.

RedBubble dropped again this morning so they got another blast from me but hat actually gave me a little extra nap time this morning so I didn't mind.

Fine Art America was also acting very slowly so I restarted the computer and it worked fine after that.

I was all ready to take Princesa nad Buddy for hair trims at 9am when Cristina informed me that we couldn't go until 1pm.  I went back to bed for a bit.

We decided on sweet+sour ribs for lunch which I improvise using Cherry wine, soya sauce and sugar.  The ribs are smoked already so it is quick, and we did 2 packages so the dogs got a real treat today.

I haven't been seeing Tom Thumb much so I changed the nectar again.  He always comes back.  Then I had another short rest.

We delivered Buddy and Princesa to this new place 2 blocks away to get shaved right down.  They are always so much friskier without all that matted fur.

Cristina went with our clippers to cut Victor Hugo's hair and she went on the Chappy which needed a gas-up.  I worked on photos and had a fourth short nap.

Later we went to get our happy puppies who always look so different without their fur coats.   I have a hard time recognizing them.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Sweet+Sour smoked ribs are yummy

One of the new roses

and a compatriot

A bud on another

Golden Silk Spider

GSS with tiny mate

Birds above

Birds above

My magnificent tiny Grigi

Birds below

Buddy before

Princesa before

 
Freshly clipped and happy