Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tuesday October 26, 2021 Avocado

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday October 26, 2021

The walk was refreshing this morning and an impetus for me not to be lazy.  It does me good and we just went back to bed following the walk for another 4 hours anyway.  We saw the mare and her filly in their proper pen this morning, and around the corner Amigo was in his familiar spot.  It was really quiet this morning with very few people about.

RedBubble gave me grief this morning for one photo but not the second.  It dropped on me 3 times and my cuss words turned the air an azure blue.  Even a new incence stick couldn't remove my anger, lol.   According to my stats, I have 5463 images on FAA and 4680 on RB.

I decided to make a post on Facebook encouraging people to look at my artworks as possible Christmas gifts, from complete wardrobes to home decor to jigsaw puzzles.  There are probably about 800,000 choices between the two sites: 

If you are looking for unique Christmas gifts, please consider these ideas:

My big project for the day was to plant an avocado sprout that we had on the counter.  It was in a tiny 3" dish but had already grown to about 15" so it was time to give it some space...  I planted it near the new resting place for Zorra, between the orange tree and the plantain.  Hopefully it will do quite well there.  I have put the screen around it to give a chance.  Apparently they can grow quite tall and wide if not trimmed regularly.

So I finally changed my reminder for poop and garbage patrol to Tuesday and Friday and took out the remaining 2 bags of grass from Saturday.  It happens to be raining again right now.

The people from the Animal Park started an ambitious raffle with 1,000 tickets but haven't been aggressive or successful with sales so they have already postponed the drawing to November, even though only 100 tickets would be break-even on the prize.  I just bought a few more tickets but I think they are going to be in the glue on this one.  I can't be much more helpful than to buy more myself.  The odds would be pretty good and I can always donate the cash prize back to them if I was lucky enough to win...

I experimented again with my Bluetooth earphone that I purchased probably 8-10 years ago.  If I am in a quiet place, or driving, it works well enough that I can hear the other person and they say that I am quite clear.  I have so many old gadgets that I bought that I never use....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Foliage

Hibiscus

Rosebud

Rose

Avocado tree

Hopefully a good spot for it