Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Wednesday October 13, 2021 Medicine

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday October 13, 2021

RedBubble just frustrates me so much.  The site is so complicated that, even after 13 years or more, I haven't figured out all its ins and outs.  To upload a photo to be applied to the current 85 different products is a nightmare when you must re-size and re-position almost every photo for every product.  This is over and above Title, Tags, and valid description with copyright data.  I go a step further to show some of the better products in the description and in the first comment.  So, each photo takes almost 1/2 hour to finish, and the site crashes about 20 minutes in...  The information input to that point is shared first on Fine Art America's upload at the same time which is easy as pie to upload, but you can't do any work during FAA uploading time.   RB crashes usually when I first try to save the upload.  If it gets past that, at least the main info has been saved.  The last couple of days I have gotten past that point before it crashed.  It is so schizzo.

Today was an extremely lazy day for me.  Cristina and Claudia cleaned up 2 kittens that will be resident here for an undetermined time.  I have given names of Stinky and (orange) Crush.

Our big operation of the day was to give anti-parasite liquid medicine orally to the 12 dogs.  I keep a list of the dogs on the fridge so that we have an order to work with and not miss anyone.  The dogs were mostly pretty cooperative and it went rather quickly.  Our guest, Hanna, can't have the medicine yet due to her recent tumor operation.

Some of life's little pleasures come from specific food products that we take for granted in our well-stocked mega-grocery stores in North America.  Something like Cheeze Whiz is such a treat to use here for so many things.  But finding something as simple as Dill is almost impossible.  I had to find it in the wild in Ecuador.  Be thankful.

And how many could live without hot water, like we do???? 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 




Killer looking wary

Stinky

Stinky

Hanna

Crush

Foliage


Princesa taking a dump

Golden Silk Spider