Monday, October 11, 2021

Monday October 11, 2021 Thanksgiving

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday October 11, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian friends and family....  We have so much to be thankful for, stupid Governments notwithstanding..

It was raining at 4:30am so no dog walk this morning.  The extra 3 hours sleep felt really good.

RedBubble ruined my morning again, wasting a lot of work.......  Grrrrrrrr

I got all excited when friends sent me new Covid requirements to enter places in Ontario.  They will accept any 3 vaccinations of any kind.  However Health Canada and the Canadian Embassy brought me back down to earth with a resounding crash.

As I understand everything, I can only enter at 3-4 airports, Calgary or Toronto included.  My Sinovac vaccine is not approved by Health Canada even though China has a way better record than Canada for stopping the virus.....  Politics is obvious....  With my unapproved vaccine, I would need to have a quarantine plan (unexplained what is acceptable) with people under age 60...  All my family and friends in those places are all over 60....   So, I am hooped once again.   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am thankful that I have a good wife, a good home in a safe place, and a loving group of rescued hounds.  We have plentiful food, good weather and good health.  Can't complain too much..

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  No captions required.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.