Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wednesday October 27, 2021 Tom Thumb

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday October 27, 2021

Today would have been Mom & Dad's 84th Anniversary, married this date in 1937 surrounded by Bourassa relatives from both sides, plus the Fradettes.  Luckily, all 4 parents were still alive to witness the nuptials, as well as the maternal grandparents.  There are not very many in the following photo surviving today.


It was sprinkling this morning so the dog walk was kept short and close to home.  Then it was back to bed again for 4 hours as I did not have a good night with the restless dogs.

RedBubble crashed on me twice, the first time within 2 seconds of starting...  Grrrrrr.  Then, later, when I was working on the photos, PhotoShop crashed on me twice as well.  Grrrrrr

So we are having a lazy day, but the notable absence of Tom Thumb prompted me to refill his nectar and I decided to try the single flower feeder that we got from Adiela.  Tom hasn't discovered it yet and I have placed it closer for better shots, if possible.  It seems that this feeder leaks with the slightest movement so its usefulness might be shortlived.  Sugar water just attracts the ants.

There are always dregs of small fruit dropped below the mango tree, but excessively today, so I decided to peer up amongst the leaves and, sure enough, I found a dozing Pale Spear-Nosed Bat.  They patrol our yard at night and we are most thankful to have them.

So, I finished the second season of Ultraviolet on Netflix and can recommend it.  Now I am not sure what to watch tonight...  Maybe just a couple of movies.

All the dogs seem much better, especially Hanna, and nobody is coughing.

I am trying to get Cristina to check on her Aunt Nativa whom we haven't seen for about 10 days.  I am concerned because we usually see her at least every 2 days..   We will have to go to her house to see what is happening.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

Single feeder leaks

Golden Silk Spider

7 dogs waiting patiently for a handout

Saffron Finch

SF

TT

Pale Spear-Nosed Bat


Pale Spear-Nosed bat

Rose

Rosebud