Monday, October 25, 2021

Monday October 25, 2021 Adoptions

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday October 25, 2021

The heavy, but short rain hit around 2:30am again with 2 monstrous thunderclaps, then quietly moved on.  I made that my pi$$ poor excuse to stay in bed again.  I am now resolved to stop this laziness and take my poor dogs for their walks every day if it is not actually raining. 

The last few days I have made RedBubble work with only one drop, but now Fine Art America has decided to give me grief too, but it eventually comes back and behaves.

So I figured I had better start preparing photos for uploading again.  I only have about one year's backlog now, lol.

I heard via the grapevine that David suffered an unfortunate accident damaging his swollen legs so now he has shut himself off from all contact and is bedridden, waiting for the inevitable.  So sad to just wait for a friend to achieve his peace.

Other plans got delayed so we went for a grocery run to Ara grocery.  We found nearly everything except for the cabbages which we got another place.   It was unusual for us to spend a whopping $55.15 USD for groceries and a couple of sundries.

At 2:30pm the heavens opened again for a bit, keeping our lakefront attractive.

At 4:30pm we took in 2 more kittens to Adiela's to be adopted out.  On the way we stopped at Zoonosis refuge to pick up 2 puppies for the same reason.  It was good timing as adopters came to Adiela's door right behind us to adopt the smaller puppy.  The work that these people do to save these young, defenceless animals is selfless and deserving of great praise.  Adiela, Claudia and Daniel spend most of their waking hours helping animals.

On the way back, it took all my willpower not to stop at Power Pizza, but my freshly cut cabbages awaited at home.

I recommend Ultraviolet, a new series from Poland on Netflix....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Lake at early AM

New hibiscus

3 rosebuds

Lake at Noon

Kittens for adoption



 

Puppies for adoption

Playful pups



Our adorable Nene

My girlfriend Turi

Puppy adopters