Saturday, October 9, 2021

Saturday October 9, 2021 Lazy

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday October 9, 2021

The walk and the chores are a staple of the day, complicated by having to do yesterday's Blog this morning because of the blackout last night.  RedBubble actually behaved today, but the Internet overall was very slow.

David twigged me that Formula 1 qualifying was happening this morning so I managed to catch the important part of that prior to tomorrow morning's race (very early).  Hamilton won the pole but has a 10-position penalty for running a new motor so the pole defaults to partner Bottas, followed by Verstappen and LeClerc.  I am happy about all of that.  The track is slippery and challenging in Turkey so it should be exciting.

 We got the news that the dog from yesterday has a bad tumor requiring an operation that she may not survive, ....poor thing.

Napping at every opportunity is becoming the norm for us now.  An afternoon rain freshened things up and I gave myself a mani-pedi.

I dreamed a little about playing baseball in the Calgary Insurance League and was having trouble remembering the company I worked for then...  So it gave me a good excuse to contact my old buddy Keith, a former boss, co-worker, sports addict and good friend.  Catching up on local news and politics is always helpful so I need to call friends more often.  A couple of days ago I got caught up with most of my family as well.  They are having frost and expecting snow in Canada, and I am missing that freshness....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

1st multi-coloured rosebud

2nd multi-coloured rosebud with bugs

New pink rosebud opening

Golden Silk Spider

Nice foliage along our wall

Tom Thumb feeding in the rain