Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday October 17, 2021 Rain

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday October 17, 2021

It only took the lengthy pounding of the rain outside overnight to convince me to just stay in bed this morning.  One glance outside to see this




 

 

 

 

 

was enough to convince me to cancel the proposed visit by Leonel to cut the jungle.  He will now come on Friday which is so much better anyway, being one day before garbage day.

I had had to drive Cristina into Tulua last night so she could go to a movie with niece Ana.   They came back not too late but were off early this morning on a girl's trip to picturesque Salento in coffee country.  The forecast for 27C temp and a thunderstorm was preferable to 22C and thunderstorm at Lago Calima.

Claudia came by twice to care for Killer and the kittens.  I killed time researching Selena online and listening to her on YouTube.  She is very curvy and talented, but honestly I am more impressed with the moves and the beauty of Christian Serratos who plays her on Netflix and does the lip-syncing.  

 



 

I guess I'll have to watch the Selena movie with Jennifer Lopez too.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.