Thursday, October 21, 2021

Thursday October 21, 2021 Relaxing

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday October 21, 2021

Loose horses were again on the menu of our morning walk.  Then it was straight back to bed until 8:30.  Cristina slept (sleeps) 14 hours straight lately, from 8pm to 10am.  That is becoming a habit, maybe the new Prozac doing its job, but she is always surprised when she gets up so late.

So, I lied to you yesterday that I would do absolutely nothing today..  We actually went to Andaluz market to buy beer (for Leonel tomorrow), some guanabana (soursop for the salad), more meat for the dogs, and a few other things.  They put everything in one bag so we actually each had to grab a handle and carry it home between us.

Then I took a few photos for you and had another nap after lunch.

I must admit that I am amazed that Netflix is able to bring us series from diverse countries around the world.  In the last month or so, I have watched series from Turkey, England, USA, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, and now Poland...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Tom Thumb

TT

Princesa

Killer

Roses

Blue-Grey Tanager

Blue-Grey Tanager

Saffron Finch

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS x2

Rosebud

Rose

Rose

Hibiscus