Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tuesday October 12, 2021 Rain

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday October 12, 2021

The walk with the dogs went without a hitch this morning as it was very quiet on the streets and we got away on time.

RedBubble behaved for a bit to tease me then crashed again.  They get a blast from me every time now so I irk them as much as they irk me.

David had said that the forecast was for rain every day this week and, so far, he has been proven correct.  Right now, we are getting a small thunderstorm which usually lasts up to an hour.  Small squalls are generally done in 10-20 minutes.

The lake had dried up sufficiently for me to trim bushes and trees this morning.

My new protocol to do poop and garbage patrol Tuesday and Friday evening is working so well.

Claudia and Cristina take Hanna to the Huellas vet office every day for her daily treatment.  She is doing exceptionally well.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (some Captions).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Mr+ Mrs Shiny Cowbird disagreeing

Saffron Finch



Golden Silk Spider