Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday October 14, 2021 Operation 2

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday October 14, 2021

Both sites, RedBubble and Fine Art America decided to give me grief this morning, extending my work almost an hour.   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We had to take Hanna back to the vet, this time because she had busted some stitches resisting the vet last time, her intestines were coming out, so now she is back on the operating table, poor thing...  We do our best, but dogs get afraid and cause themselves harm at times.

We went to new dollar variety store in town and picked up a couple of things, like a rechargeable flashlight ($1.85 USD), a small waist protection belt for Cristina ($1.59 USD) and a larger one for me ($3.18 USD).  We also bought a raffle ticket for $1.32 USD on a fancy motorscooter.  The draw is Saturday.

Then we ended up at a decent restaurant close to home for lunch.  Both meals, a soup, a side of fries, and a pitcher of juice was $5.58 USD.  And we are stuffed and need those new waist belts....

We also realized that we both forgot that Cristina was to go for her vaccination yesterday.  Drat.  I really don't think that Cristina wanted to remember.  She has seen the long needle they use and is afraid of it, I think.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 




NeNe

Tom Thumb hiding while feeding

Tom Thumb silhouette



Nina 1 and Nina 2