Saturday, October 30, 2021

Saturday October 30, 2021 Choco

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday October 30, 2021

My favourite constellation Orion was directly overhead this morning as 1/4 moon did its best to light our path.  It seemed to me that there were an overabundance of cats  and wasps too on the route we took.

Yahoo was reporting that the state of Georgia was being overrun by an infestation of "Asian Spiders" with golden webs.  They sure looked like Golden Silk Spiders to me.

So I decided to cut my hair and goatee, then clean the bathroom this morning.  That was my big accomplishment for the day.

I took my first batch of photos but stopped when my mind said I must have taken about 30 by now...  It is a mental guessing game that I am usually pretty good at.  And it was exactly 30 shots...

Claudia came by to drop off a female puppy that needs a mother.  I called it Choco because it looks like a chocolate lab puppy.  The dogs were all curious and Grigi immediately warmed to it because it was very much like one from her one and only litter.  Puppies are so cute,... until they start to chew on everything.

So we drove the puppy to Adiela's to go to Zoonosis where they have a nursing mommy.  Cristina decided to stay in Tulua to help for the afternoon again.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Rose

This water tank is indispensable.

New hibiscus bloom

Rosebud

Tom Thumb

Shiny Cowbird male

Foliage & flowers

TT

TT

TT

Golden Silk Spider

Golden Silk Spider

Choco

Choco

Choco and Grigi

Love the nice roads