Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thursday October 28, 2021 Relief

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday October 28, 2021

This is Blog 2,500 for this particular edition!  With other editions, I have easily done 3,000 over the 10 years in South America.  It has kept me busy and certainly helps relieve what would be boring days.

The sky was clear for our walk this morning, meaning sunshine and heat was coming.  The forecast confirmed about 85F instead of the 78F for the whole week.  It was warm for sure.

RedBubble and Fine Art America caused problems again this morning, but nothing too drastic this time.   I got both photos uploaded to both sites...

I got a message from Alex that, in spite of not eating or taking medications, David actually slept 7 hours and woke up refreshed and invigorated somewhat this morning.  That was welcome news.

I finally got Cristina to come with me to check on Aunt Nativa whom we haven't seen for 10-14 days.  She usually comes every night to sell a lottery number to Cristina, so I was really concerned with her sudden absence.  However, she is fine, and was out for lunch when we popped in and chatted with her grandson Victor Hugo.  I still don't know why she hasn't been by here though...

D-Uno store moved to a new, more spacious location so we went to check it out and bought a few snacks.  I wanted to buy ice cream but Cristina said no, it would melt if we went on a nice drive...  Hint, hint...

Then we went to a sundry store next door and I got a nice pressure sprayer for under $3 USD.  

So we took a really leisurely, second gear, 1400rpm, drive through Campo Alegre to the west.  Since I already had lots of photos for today I curbed my appetite for a lot more....  Driving in sugar cane country is so fresh and enjoyable.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (Order completely fouled by Google.....).  

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

 

Golden Silk Spider

New buds on the big hibiscus

New growth on the other new rose

New growth on new roses

This bud is about 7' high

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

Saffron Finch & Shiny Cowbird female

Buzzard in the wild blue yonder

Gorgeous Grigi is never far away

Little Dary with Grigi

Many birds love a free meal

TT

TT

TT

Victor Hugo is a great kid

Love these trees

Sugar cane for miles

Guadua is like bamboo

Campo Alegre church