Friday, October 29, 2021

Friday October 29, 2021 Cook

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday October 29, 2021

The heavens opened close to 10:30 last night and the power blinked off 3 times before I called it a night.  Killer was making noises at 2am so I had to tend to him and clean up Hanna's messes in the lavanderia.  Such fun!  So I did not walk the dogs this morning and stayed in bed until 9am.  The Lake was back in the yard but thankfully no water roof leaks in the house.

The next non-surprise was there was no running water until mid-afternoon again.  Such deluges make the river rise so rapidly that the treatment center gets overwhelmed.  It is a fact of life here.

So Cristina asked for a ride to Tulua to go to Roldanillo with Adiela to rescue some cats.  They are taking the long way around because of bad road construction on the usually quicker highway north.  I hope they have no mishaps on the way.

David had an episode and was getting checked out at a Tulua clinic.  Alex is keeping us informed.

So, again, I had to make my own lunch,.. which is not a big deal because I am actually a master of the 15-minute meal.  Today I stretched that a bit...  I put 1/2 lb of frozen bacon in the microvave for 3 minutes while I diced 1/2 a medium onion and cracked 3 eggs into a bowl and seasoned them.  Then I diced the bacon.  In a large frying pan I added a little oil, not really necessary because I added the bacon (which had enough grease) on high heat along with the onions.  Then I diced a ripe medium tomato.  When the onions and bacon were a golden brown I added the eggs, then sprinkled the tomatoes above, put on a cover and reduced the heat.  When the eggs just started to turn white on top it was time to serve my creation to myself which I enjoyed immensely!

Then I wasted the afternoon doing not much of anything....

I am now into a Korean series called My Name on NetFlix and it is really pretty good.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

The lake is back.

It is a good thing that the highway is really smooth...

We pay heavy tolls to have nice roads

A beautiful drive through our valley
Trees and shade are nice

Frying cooked bacon with onions

Add the eggs and tomatoes

Cover until eggs are done

Crunchy tomatoes are better than soggy ones

My delicious omelette