Saturday, October 9, 2021

Friday October 8, 2021 Rain

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday October 8, 2021

I have been informed that the Email Subscription Service operates sporadically even though it is no longer available...  Totally weird, but nothing surprises me any more with Google.

RedBubble was bad again, so another message was sent..  Grrrrrrrrrr

It was pretty dry so I watered the plants, especially the new roses...  So you know what happened late in the day, don't you?

We gave Zorra another medicated wash to help her skin condition.  We warmed the water so she actually seemed to enjoy it.  It is making a tremendous difference so I wish that we would do it more often.  

With the clipping of the dogs a few ticks were discovered on Princesa so we will need to medicate all the dogs once again.  We are so fortunate that most of them are really in such good health.

Then I tackled a pail of about 35 oranges to make juice.  This had been waiting almost a week because Cristina was supposed to help me first with the washing and cutting.  Of course I did it all on my own like usual.  Delicious natural juice with no additives, water or sugar.

At 3 pm or so, in the pouring rain, we picked up Claudia and a dog from the Animal Park to go into Tulua for x-rays.  It was sunny in Tulua.  When we got back it was still raining in Andalucia.

Around 5:30pm the rain really intensified and the power went out everywhere in town, and it didn't return until 2am!  The lake in the backyard began to form again.  It is amazing how much we rely on electricity, not only for lighting (TG for rechargeable flashlights), but to ignite the stove (luckily we have matches), and entertainment, TV and Internet.  Even our phones had zero service.  Since it is dark here at 6:30pm, we laid down very early.

Negrita again was way at the back, under the bougainvillea, barking in the middle of the night, probably at the bats flying around.  She will not come when called so I again had to walk to the back, along the edge of the lake, and chase her back in the house.  Grrrrrrrrr

It was a long day....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Our own juicy oranges

New rosebud on old plant

Another view

New rose plant

Second new rose plant

Princesa look so good clipped

And so does our handsome Buddy

Feeding time for most of our dogs

Heavy rain

A lot of water off the patio roof

How to make a lake..