Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday October 15, 2021 Errands

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday October 15, 2021

The dog walks are largely uneventful even though there really seemed to be a lot more people about before 5am but less animals...

RedBubble bailed on my first upload but hung around for the second...  Batting 50% is only good in baseball.

I did garbage and poop patrol then trimmed more plants.  I finally got Cristina to confirm that the one plantain bunch was worth dropping.  To do this, one needs to chop down that tree, because there are 5 others growing new around it.

Most of the dogs seem to be having coughing fits from the medicine we applied yesterday.  All is good as they rid themselves of parasitic problems.

After our siesta we went on an errand trip with NeNe and Turi as co-pilots.  Cristina did most of the running as I stayed with the dogs with the windows well down because it was pretty warm today, 30C in the house.

First we paid cell phone, internet and electric bills, totalling $73 USD.  Then we picked up 50 kg more dry dog food that we had ordered yesterday.  That was another $40.66 USD.

Cristina then wanted a short drive to BugaLaGrande to buy herself a cholado.  We waved to our lawn man, Leonel, at his day job at the grocery store.  Sorry, didn't bother taking out the camera.  The Lumix seems to have lost its zoom capability which removes a lot of its effectiveness.

I bought 2 fried chicken for me for a treat supper tonight and 3 for the dogs for tomorrow.  That was $2.66 USD!

Then we stopped at a new feed store I had spotted this morning on our walk to see if they carried the dog food we prefer.  Sadly, they don't, and they didn't seem to be very cheap either.

I want to acknowledge how much I appreciate everyone who reads the Blog and who keep in occasional contact with some of their own news.  It is always a pleasure to hear what is happening with you guys.  Hugs to everyone.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.