Saturday, October 2, 2021

Saturday October 2, 2021 Relief

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday October 2, 2021

Happy Birthday to my lovely sister Leonie!!  We wish you many more.


And we welcome the arrival yesterday of her grandaughter Sylvie Nicole Ronald!  Congrats to proud parents Bryna and Dan.

 

As mentioned yesterday, confusion reigned here with the dog Luka left with us (me) to care for, for supposedly 1 day.  Well, day 2 dawned and still no sign of owner Camila.   Luka is a nice dog, but really is just a big unruly puppy who doesn't mean to bully, but does.  He also took up most of the bed overnight so I got very little sleep.  He could leap the barrier to the living room in a single bound and barked at the door constantly.  Opening the inside door only allowed him to shred my plastic protector on the outer door which had heretofore prevented the escape of our smaller dogs, especially Negrita...  Grrrrrrrr 

So when Cristina informed me that she had to go help her sister Adiela again I worried how do we exit with the car safely?  Cristina suggested that we lock him to the laundry and outside area, which was really the only viable solution.  So I got Cristina to Zoonosis in Tulua, picked up a small dog and took it to some event in town to meet Adiela.

When I got home, I found that darn Luka had shredded my styrofoam protectors on the laundry room door!  So now I am really not a happy camper and message Cristina that we need to find this dog another place to stay TODAY!

I had lunch with the dogs and the doorbell rang and I almost didn't answer, but thankfully it was Camila.  Luka was struggling to get his head through the door opening that he had created as I was desperately trying to get him leashed and handed over.  I was angry with her that she lied and abused our friendship, leaving the dog with us for 2 days and Luka created damage that I need to repair to protect our other dogs.  I have absolutely no use for such inconsiderate people that lie, and abuse our friendship, and I hope we never see her again.

I hope you enjoy the pictures above.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.