Saturday, October 1, 2022

Saturday October 1, 2022 Volleyball

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday October 1, 2022

The morning had some fog even though the clouds appeared to be high.  Our usual barkers were exceptionally loud today.  The chestnut filly with the white blaze was in the next pasture today.  We didn't see any other horses or cows so that was very odd.

I should have mentioned yesterday that my chores include 3 different sets of exercises that keep me in moderate shape.  Remember, round is a shape...

I was up earlier than usual and chores took exceptionally long today.  I barely finished in time to watch the Czech Republic beat the Colombian ladies 3-1 in World Volleyball competition.  I really enjoy the competitiveness and the skill.  The game tomorrow is early, so chores will have to wait.

Looking forward to maybe getting some MLB Blue Jays baseball wild card coverage.  Go Jays Go.

Happy 69th Birthday to little brother Germain.  I gave him a call on my Fongo phone and we chatted for quite a while.  Always good to catch up with family..  His daughter Becky shares the same birthdate.  I believe that she is 43 today.

Tom Thumb had a competitor as I tried to grab a couple of shots today...  

I have written to Nikon to see what they suggest for my noise (read snow) problem on the RAW photos that I have to fight on almost every one.  They have a new $5,500 USD Z9 camera (body only) out that gets rave reviews that I am secretly eyeing, but it is too much money, too heavy, and they don't have an equivalent mirrorless 18-300mm zoom lens.  If they assure me that the noise problem is strictly in my D5600 body, it might be tempting to switch, but I would need a Sugar Mommy to do that probably....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Princesa, Nino and NeNe

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT