Friday, October 7, 2022

Friday October 7, 2022 Cameras

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday October 7, 2022

There were some stars in amongst high cirrus clouds as we walked this morning. Other than dogs, cats and chickens, we only saw 2 cows...

Ouch, 1 Usd requires $1.37 Canadian now, so it is good that we get 3355 pesos for our dollar...

After chores I went in with the 2 co-pilots and Cristina to get my repaired Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60.   Then we dropped off Cristina at Adiela's to go help with adoptions.

I made a quick pitstop at D-Uno for snacks and dog food before coming home to re-heat the other half of my Filet Mignon from yesterday.  The leftovers were nuked with a bit of water and the steak was way better than yesterday!

So I went outside to test the Lumix, only to realize that the techie had changed my settings to JPG so the quality is OK, I just had less info to work with.  I am not upset with the first five photos below taken with it.

Then I returned with the Nikon and just missed the Yellow-headed Caracara as it screeched by over my trees.  Then I missed a Kiskadee.  Then Tom Thumb was not cooperating either...  Such is life in the tropics.

Our crazy latest dog Rio keeps growing and being a nuisance, but watching her chase the shadows of bird flying by made me laugh.

The internet said that the Blue Jays game would start against Seattle Mariners at 4pm ET, which should be 5pm here, if they really meant EDT.  I just turned on the tube after 5pm and it is already in the 7th inning.  Jays outhit them so far 6-5 but trail 4-0.   Time to go watch...     .......Well they ended up 7-7 on hits but still down 4-0 on the scoreboard with their best pitcher used up.  Now they need 2 wins in a row to stay in the chase.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (which did load today thankfully!).  

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Lumix on bougainvillea

Lumix on peach roses

Lumix on new DuoRoses

and other DuoRoses

Lumix - Surprise, small Golden Silk Spider eating a bee

Nikon comparison

Small GSS finishing its meal

Big one

Side view.....