Monday, October 3, 2022

Monday October 3, 2022 Tests

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday October 3, 2022

The sky again held Orion in all his splendour as we walked early this morning.  The car was untouched outside and there is no sign of the green snake.   We didn't see any horses and the one cow we did see was the obvious culprit in all the garbage strew in her area.

We were out of the house early to make a delivery to Aunt Nativa, then take Nino, the latest rescue, to get neutered at Dr John Faber Rojas' office.  I am still awaiting the call to pick him up.  Nino just shivers when he feels alone and scared.  Apparently we have not had bites yet for any adopters..??

We stopped at Bizcochito for a bite then managed to get to Dollar City just as they opened up the parking in the front.  Soaps and sundries were the order of the day...  We got quite a heavy bagfull for under $25 USD.

Then I went to pay my health insurance and confirmed that it is now in force again...  Sheesh....

Cristina had brought along the 2 fat puppies to go with Adiela for more medications for them, so they were dropped off next.

I attempted to fix my open reel spinning rod and really fouled that up.  I do not like those open faced reels so I will probably give it away.  I have my normal closed face spinning reel that I have used since I was a child and am comfortable with those.

I rescued the Panasonic camera from the car's glove box and the battery was dead so it was recharged.  The spare seemed fine so I went outside just to bash off a few photos to show you.  The little camera is actually stellar in sunlight/daylight.  It is really too bad that the zoom has quit working.  I still haven't found a place to fix it here.  Maybe I'll have to contact Panasonic.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  One simply would not load, and these are backwards again.....  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Bright afternoon sun from the west

Yard and dogs

No zoom.  Find the Golden Silk Spider...

No zoom.  I am amazed that I found it.




An unexpected swimmer in Tom Thumb's bath..

I will scoop him out...