Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sunday October 23, 2022 Needs

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday October 23, 2022

I mystifies me how the sky can be so black at 4:45am with no hint of moon, stars, or even cloud....  However the stars must be aligned in the gloom to get all 4 dogs to do all their business during the walk.

We slept in good and then did chores and started lunch because Cristina still had not arisen before noon.  She had taken out hamburger so I made my favourite meal with mashed potatoes and corn.

It sure is quiet in our town today and we decided to go get diaper for Ana Julia, then I spotted a store open that sold brooms and handles so I grabbed 2 handles and a scrubber/squeegee combination for the nice new tile out back.

We dropped off the diapers and went to Homecenter where I had a short list of items, like rubber boots for the muddy back yard, and a 3-step ladder for inside the house.  Then we came back, unloaded, and continued on to D-Uno where we stocked up mostly on food for the dogs, snacks, and milk.

Cristina had picked up a frame to hang another rendition of that lovely photo of Christian reclined, So I had to print another for her of proper photo paper.

My arms and my right hand have been really sore today so the TENS machine is working its magic on my accupressure points (outside shin, just below the knees) and that always helps.

My friend Tom in Manizales had mentioned to me that he doesn't travel to shop at PriceSmart in Pereira anymore,... he has them deliver the online order the next day.  I have used online shopping with them before and then just picked up the order, but if I can avoid 4 hours driving, gas, tolls and shoe leather,... I am going to check it out next....

Nope, after getting to the checkout page for more that $200 USD of stuff, my membership had expired,.. but Yeah!  They take PayPal, so I renewed it!  Then the buggars say that Andalucia is outside their delivery area....   Groan..........

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 







My fave!

New sexy boots

Scrubber/squeegee

Rio, tired of chasing bird shadows??