Sunday, October 9, 2022

Sunday October 9, 2022 DNA

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday October 9, 2022

Happy 57th Anniversary Yvette & Lou!!  You guys have always been there for me and always fun to be with.  Big hugs from Colombia!

The almost full moon was super bright in a break in the clouds this morning but was later nowhere to be seen as the clouds moved in.  I honestly expected rain because of that.  The neighbours were having a loud party but at the front of their house so it didn't bother us much, except for the dog they locked out on their back patio that barked and whined all night.

I had no time for chores as we slipped out early to get birdseed here, then dog food in Tulua, before dropping off Cristina and the 2 puppies, and building materials at Zoonosis.  Her ex, Carlos, was there, kindly donating his time to do some repairs to roofs and to build additional shelters.

I got home in time to make fried baloney sandwiches which has always been a bit of a fave since childhood.

Then I watched more women's world volleyball as Puerto Rico downed Argentina 3-1 in games.    Always fun to watch and there are 4 games tomorrow according to the schedule but I am not sure that I will get to see any.  China vs Italy would be a barnburner!

Then I finally had time to catch up on emails and FaceBook but no time to upload my daily photo to redBubble or Fine Art America.

A sister-in-law has been helping me so much with Ancestry stuff and I finally got a chance to give a peek at a new feature, separating Paternal and Maternal DNA matches!!  Have a look at this:



Gee, it is really too bad that I am not related to anyone, lol....  It sure makes me glad that I accepted the challenge to get my DNA checked.....  I still am looking for the Irish strain in our DNA that was really expected to be 99% French.  Interesting and fascinating stuff that we find when we dig,... and really we are barely scratching the surface....  

Now it is soon time to watch the Formula 1 race from Japan.  I have purposely not looked up the results as I want to watch the actual race for the first time in a long time.  The rivalries are heating up.....

No time for pictures today.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.