Saturday, October 8, 2022

Saturday October 8, 2022 Baseball

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday October 8, 2022

The wife was still roaming the house at 2am so I didn't sleep well and it rained overnight, but I decided to have an abbreviated walk with the 4 dogs at 6:30am.  I was so tired, I hardly noticed anything except a Yellow-headed caracara eating something and I took some photos with the phone but they turned out badly.  I expected to see carrion of some sort as we walked by the spot, but the bird was actually eating rice that someone put out!  I don't let the dogs touch any food on the street because of poisonings.  We got back to the house and the rain started again at 7am.   Couldn't sleep much so got up early again.

Cristina went into Tulua to help with adoptions again so I decided to watch baseball.  The Blue Jays game followed the Tampa Bay at Cleveland game which was 0-0 until the 15th inning when Cleveland finally got a home run to take that series 2-0.  Cleveland is coached by Terry Francona who used to play for the Montreal Expos...  Go Cleveland!!

When they finally switched to the Seattle at Toronto game, the Jays were up 3-0 and soon built that up to 8-1...  That seemed secure, but somebody forgot to tell the Mariners to lay down.  More bad pitching changes by the Toronto manager and it was lost 10-9.....  Completely unbelievable.....  I sure hope they don't keep that manager....  Or maybe it is my fault that the Jays lose when I am watching...

Carlos came by to discuss the work to be done on the patio...  He wants to lay a coat of cement first.  That should be interesting with 12 dogs!

No photos today.

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.