Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Tuesday October 4, 2022 Nino

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday October 4, 2022

The ability to catch MLB games here means they will likely show most playoff and World Series games, meaning that I will get to watch the Blue Jays as they make another run for the trophy.  They are on a hot streak and they are pumped, so GO JAYS GO!!

I somehow managed to get through 2 episodes of "Santo" on Netflix before cancelling it and giving it a thumbs-down.  The premise is that a drug dealer, whose face has never been seen (even by his mistress!!!!) is chased by cops in Brazil and Spain.  Oh, and this mystery man kills people, even children, for sacrifices to some ridiculous Dahomey cult....  Gimme a break....!

Orion was again visible above and the mare and filly were close by here.  The domestic pig was about 4 blocks away from his home so I am worried that it could get itself into trouble, with the wrong people,... like Santos...

Gee, then I slept in until past 9am and that sure felt good!  The dogs were well behaved and were happy with the occasional belly rub to go back to sleep.

We got a call that our little Nino had an adopter so we got ready to run him and Cristina to Adiela's.  Then they also have some kittens to take care of.  The little guy is just so timid and shy, I hope he gets somebody good to care for him.  He is the one Cristina found at our central park, lost and shivering in fear, poor guy!

I stopped at the fried chicken place and got 2 breasts and 2 ribcages for under $2.50 USD and that is good enough for 2 lunches for me and the 12 dogs.  The two tiny fat puppies are still here as well.

It tried to rain but just didn't succeed at any level....  I guess that I will have to water the flowers or wash the car to guarantee a good rain.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Nino going to be adopted

Such a timid guy

Dressed up so he won't lick his surgical area.

Peach rose.

Peach rose

See the thread from its backside spinning the web?

Such a fascinating creature