Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thursday October 13, 2022 Support

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday October 13, 2022

The moon and Orion brightened our morning walk as did the filly and later a whole family of horses.

We had to contact Carlos to be here on time (lol) as we had to leave at 7:40am to take the black puppy, who is already much better from the tick disease, back to the vet for more treatment today.  We will be picking her up again after 5.

Then we picked up Ana Julia (the inchworm) to go get her monthly Govt. stipend and dropped off oranges at Zoonosis.  Then I picked up a morning snack for the workers and us for under $4.50 USD at Bizcochito.  That was well received by the Carlos and Bolivar.  Everybody knows that I like my pepper, but watching Bolivar apply hot sauce to his meal made me cringe...

I watched Brazil take out Italy in women's volleyball, so Saturday the 3-4 game between USA and Italy will happen around 9am our time and the championship game between Brazil and Serbia will be around 1pm.  Highly recommended great volleyball action!

Then there was baseball but my heart just isn't into it after the Blue Jays gassed their opportunity so very badly.

The boys went out for more mortar (I want sold concrete!) and gunk.. and the wall supports are in place in the holes but I have serious doubts as to their efficiency if the wall buckles outwards.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Bust sreet near the vet!

Colombian engineering...

One row

Two rows

Material for supports

Rio still chasing shadows

It should work, I hope

 



Still small


Plantains ready soon

Three rows