Thursday, December 9, 2021

Thursday December 9, 2021 Kitten

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday December 9, 2021

I laid down on the job again this morning.  There was a short rain at midnight that I heard and I was just plain tired.  

Cristina ran out of ant poison on just the orange trees so I will need to make a trip to the other side of Tulua again.  Grrrrrrrrrr

Cristina also said that she would go Friday for her vaccination, very early in the morning.  We'll see if that happens.

I hope that I have figured out a new method to make RedBubble keep both uploads like it worked today...

I finally got to pay my cel bill then we went to pick up a noisy black and white kitten at the Animal Park.  We drove him into Adiela's for adoption.  There, we picked up Ana Julia and took her to get her monthly Govt stipend at a close GANE office.  Why this happens at these lottery joints is beyond me...

Then I brought them back and Cristina stayed to help with animals at Zoonosis.

My co-pilots returned with me to Andalucia where we enjoyed the oatmeal squares for lunch.  Two squares were sufficient and they are oh so very rich.  I know that we used too much butter, because we had no real way to measure 3/4 cup.  I used about 375 gms....

Poor Hanna is not looking good and I fear again that she is on her last days, if not hours.  We will be sad to lose that beautiful dog, but we knew that her days were numbered despite all the chemotherapy and our foster care.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Noisy kitten




Hanna is not looking good, poor girl.

New hibiscus bloom

Peach rose opening more

Lunch.  So delicious!