Friday, December 3, 2021

Friday December 3, 2021 Chef

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday December 3, 2021

The lack of rain for a couple of days makes a huge difference but the previous rain has already re-grown the jungle.  I probably would have paid out a good lawnmower by now with what I have paid Leonel over 3 years but he does so many extras that I would not have the great inclination to do, like trim around the plants and get the clippings to the curb...  At today's exchange rates, he really works for peanuts.

RedBubble dropped 3 times but I managed to save both uploads again.  And I really need to get to work on more photos to have ready for uploading.  My supply is dwindling.

We are both having a lazy day and I asked her what she wanted for lunch and she read my mind...  I cooked my delicious omelette starting with 1/2 lb fried bacon and a whole onion before adding scrambled eggs and then 2 whole tomatoes.  Toast on the side, and this was a decidedly delicious meal by the resident chef, yours truly.

It is not particularly sunny, but it is 29.2C at the moment and I can feel myself glistening... 

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  They are better today, but Google decided to upload badly, and backwards, and I am too tired to care..

 That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

Finished omelette

Added eggs and tomatoes

Started with fried bacon and onions

Small female and smaller male Golden Silk Spider

Peach rose

Hibiscus