Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wednesday December 8, 2021 Recipe

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday December 8, 2021

Fireworks last night were a royal pain because most of our dogs get very frightened and cower next to us.  Movements to get people to stop using fireworks are just starting to have an effect.

The eyes didn't open early as a result and I forced myself to go for a quick walk with the 4 dogs after 5:30am.  They did their business quickly for me and I was surprised at how few people were out and about.  We found out later that it is a holiday when I again tried to pay my cel bill...

RedBubble cancelled my first upload AGAIN so I am going to have to resort to cheating with them I think.  But it will still be ridiculously time-consuming so I probably won't.  I spend way too much time fighting with that crazy site.

Cristina keeps coming up with lame excuses whenever I try to get her to bake my squares, put ant poison around the bushes, take oranges to her Aunt Nativa, and to get vaccinated.  I just got frustrated with it all and took the initiative today.

We drove to the Emergency room and I refused to move until she found out that she can probably get vaccinated tomorrow...  We'll see what excuses she comes up with tomorrow now.

Then I drove the oranges over to Aunt Nativa and Victor Hugo myself while she waited in the car.

Next we went to D-Uno and spent about $60 USD to get supplies, including enough margarine to make the oatmeal squares I have been asking her to make..  

We ended up making the squares together, using the oven for the first time ever..  We had to substitute honey for corn syrup but had everything else.  They are cooling off and hopefully will get a more firm consistency.  I don't know if the oven wasn't hot enough or if we used too much margarine, but, regardless, they are bloody delicious...  Recipe attached.

So we got 2 of 4 items accomplished with her today with a lot of prodding.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Tom Thumb

New hibiscus bloom

Grigi

Peach Rose

Small Golden Silk Spider

Singer Spider??  Look at that zig-zag stitch!

Nina

GSS

GSS

Hibiscus

Butterfly

Oatmeal Squares in the oven

Finished cooking?

Recipe in English and Spanish