Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday December 28, 2021 Covid

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday December 28, 2021

The dreaded Covid hit too close to home yesterday as both sister Adiela and her hubby Miguel have tested positive for Covid.  So we rushed in to pick up Mom Ana Julia to get her out of harm's way.  She will probably be here a week or more, unless she develops symptoms, then she will go back.

As a result, all our early plans for a trip to Medellin and Cartagena were summarily cancelled.  As I checked things out further, and I couldn't convince Igor to tag along to help drive, I realized there is no way I would enjoy driving all that way, and then back.  Medellin is doable, but is still between 4 and 6 hours driving.

Today, I forgoed the walk to let Ana Julia rest properly as we got little sleep surrounded by almost all our dogs.

Today Cristina went and got vaccinated with the Johnson & Johnson one dose vaccine.  That makes us all breathe a little easier.

I managed to make RedBubble behave enough today so that i re-uploaded one lost the other day of Simon Bolivar.  I felt it was a superlative interpretation of a painting I found in Cuenca and deserving of the best opportunities for full exposure.  Bolivar is popular here and I have sold a few images of him.

A cousin from Radville/Weyburn has made Mom's oatmeal squares from the recipe I posted on FaceBook and loves it but the recipe makes way too much for one person so she will need to freeze most of it.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Ana Julia is with us for a bit

Sweet and sour ribs I made yesterday

Definitely yummy despite my experimentations

Saffron Finch

Posing 4' away

Roses and bougainvillea